The National Coordinator for Inclusive Church is Ruth Wilde.
Ruth began work for Inclusive Church in January 2018.
The National Coordinator position works to support the Trustees of Inclusive Church.
Some of the key tasks of the National Coordinator:
- Working with the Trustees to ensure that Inclusive Church is 'out there'. She is often on the road visiting local churches and groups. She also ensures that Inclusive Church has a strong presence at events such as Greenbelt and the Church of England General Synod.
- Helping to organise and deliver Inclusive Church events, such as the annual Disability Conference and the Inclusive Church lecture and AGM.
- Networking and working collaboratively with partners.
- Promoting our Inclusive Church Resource Book series.
- Maintaining the Inclusive Church website and social media sites.
- Managing our registered inclusive churches and groups, maintaining contact with over 2,500 subscribers to our newsletter and individuals who sign up as members.
If you would like to make contact with the National Coordinator please email firstname.lastname@example.org